- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Bariloche
I remember looking forward to fly out of Asia and travel in South America. I was so exited, I kept talking about the south american countries, imagining what I would do, try, see,… I just couldn’t wait to discover Argentina. I … Continue reading
I spent most of my time in this hostel called Penthouse 1004, located on the top floor of an old building [not exactly the place where you would expect a hostel!]. After several crappy hostels, I was so glad to have found this … Continue reading
Traveling alone has a long list of advantages! The best advantage is that you can set your own agenda, meaning no compromises, no arguments, no debate, no negative vibes from others. You can be spontaneous without accounting for anyone else’s feelings. You never have … Continue reading