- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: El Calafate
Since I had booked in advance a bus from Puerto Natales to El Calafate, I had no choice but to hit the road… even though I much needed rest after my ankle “incident” in Torres del Paine. So, I was heading to El Calafate, … Continue reading