- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Atacama
A desert…. when people talk about deserts, they always talk about an unbroken immensity, a desolate, flatness horizon, or a beautiful landscape of giant sand dunes… but they never talk about having teary eyes because of the winds of sands blowing in your face, … Continue reading