- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Puerto Natales
From Ushuaia, I head up North to Puerto Natales, in Chile. The town in itself has not much to offer, but it’s the jumping off point to Torres del Paine National Park, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. It’s supposed to be one of the most pristine … Continue reading