- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Monthly Archives: December 2011
V – Some days, you’re just out of luck…too bad you’re alone in a foreign city with no one speaking English!
Arrived in one piece in Beijing, I was supposed to meet up with a friend from College, Ionel. Except that I couldn’t call him on his Hong Kong cellphone number – learned afterwards, that it was blocked by the Chinese government. (along … Continue reading
Since I am on a tight budget, I decided to go by train to Beijing (almost 3000km North from Hong Kong), and to buy an “upper hard sleeper” ticket. Translation: in a cabin of 6 beds with hard mattresses, I get the 3rd … Continue reading
Over 7.500 glittering skyscrapers, Hong Kong (HK) a.k.a the “world’s most vertical city” or “New York’s little sis” or the “BIG LYCHEE” or the “Pearl of the Orient”. So many nicknames for this city-state located on China’s south coast. It’s a … Continue reading
Jet Airways – one can only love this Indian airline company. Great food, comfortable seats, awesome service and an AMAZING selection of Bollywood films!! So, it’s a first in my life, I’ve never actually watched an Indian movie until then…and apparently … Continue reading