- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Lake Titicaca
XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
In Taquile (the last island I visited), I met Jean-Pierre (aka “Le Chef”), Mathilde (aka “La fille de la danseuse”), Bruno (aka “Le Portugais”) and Estelle (aka “La Baronne”). They were traveling by car around Peru, and they invited me to tag … Continue reading
Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!! At least for french-speaking people, it is. The exact origins of the naming “Titicaca” are still a mystery, but locals translated it as “Rock Puma”. They interpreted the shape of the lake, and thought it looked like a puma … Continue reading