- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Myanmar
Whenever people plan their holidays, I am sure that Myanmar is not on the top of their list. It’s not a relax beach vacation destination per se, but more an exotic adventure/an exploration into the past. But as frontiers opened up, news of … Continue reading
From Yangon, we went by train to Mandalay, and the ride in itself was quite a bumpy experience! At the train station, while waiting for the train to leave, we met these 2 little girls amazed by Pauline’s finger nails. Thus, we started our journey … Continue reading
We arrived in Yangon (the largest city in Myanmar/Burma), also known as Rangoon. Yangon/Rangoon! Burmese had a confusing history/habit of renaming cities and places! Strange? Confusing? Well, even if didn’t make sense, it happened and it happened overnight… Imagine our government deciding that as of tomorrow … Continue reading
The following posts about my time in Myanmar (also known as “Burma”, this country is bordered by India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand!) were the hardest to write for me because Myanmar wasn’t about beautiful sightseeing, incredible wild nature, stunning architectural … Continue reading