- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Iguazu
XXXXVI – Iguazú Falls are one of theses scenic places in this world that everyone should visit once in their lifetime!
After a quick flight, I am now in “Puerto Iguazú” located at the border between Argentina and Brazil. A very small town that lives out of tourism, obviously. And, I was there during the “Semana Santa” (Holy week), where numerous Argentinians, Brazilians and … Continue reading