- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Iquique
Honestly, I don’t think I can really give any fair assessment of the country. I have only been in the North, and didn’t spend enough time to be able to set my mind about Chile. Moreover, I met only a few Chileans … Continue reading
If one pay carefully attention, one will hear far away sounds late at night or just before dawn. All kinds of sounds: cabs honking in the streets, water dropping in the shower, police sirens, neighbour snoring (loudly), trains going by, wood stairs cracking, … Continue reading