- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Hong Kong
Over 7.500 glittering skyscrapers, Hong Kong (HK) a.k.a the “world’s most vertical city” or “New York’s little sis” or the “BIG LYCHEE” or the “Pearl of the Orient”. So many nicknames for this city-state located on China’s south coast. It’s a … Continue reading
Jet Airways – one can only love this Indian airline company. Great food, comfortable seats, awesome service and an AMAZING selection of Bollywood films!! So, it’s a first in my life, I’ve never actually watched an Indian movie until then…and apparently … Continue reading