- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Cambodia
But as I was about to fly out of the country, a feeling came over me. I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness to leave. For the first time since a while, I felt alive. That was the moment I … Continue reading
After spending quite exhausting days visiting the Angkor ruins, Laureline and I decided to take a break and go for a hike. Yes, you read it correctly! Me, 100% city girl hiking in the nature!! The funny thing is that if you had told me … Continue reading
After Phnom Penh, I took a night bus to head up north to Siem Reap. The city in itself doesn’t have much to offer. But if you drive about three kilometers south, you’ll see some wonders of this world (definitely on my list!!). Siem … Continue reading
I am glad that I wasn’t alone that day because it was very intense, tearful, shocking, emotional, almost painful. The testimonies I heard, the pictures I looked at, the torture instruments I saw,… are still vivid in my mind. And, I still don’t understand … Continue reading
I didn’t stay long in Bangkok, just a couple of days. Enough time to meet up with a friend (Jessica), party, rest and plan my next destination. I found a cheap last-minute return flight to Cambodia. So I just grabbed the opportunity and hopped … Continue reading