- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: Santiago
Santiago, Santiago, Saaaaaanntiaaaagoooooooooo!! You could almost sing Luis Mariano’s song “Mexico”, and replace it with the word “Santiago” (French people will immediately understand what I mean)… Firstly, both words end with “o”, thus it’s easy. Secondly, Santiago is the first city where … Continue reading