- XXXXXX – Road trip starring “le Chef, la Baronne, le Portugais, la Fille de la danseuse et la Belge”!
- XXXXXIX- Lake Titicaca, the name alone is funny!!
- XXXXXVIII – A completely unexpected, eventful and educational bus ride from Arequipa to Puno.
- XXXXXVII – Visiting the nun sisters and Petting Alpacas in Arequipa.
- XXXXXVI – Putting my “judgment” about Chile on hold…
Category Archives: About me
When I was working at Sony, I was literally obsessed with laptops. I was in charge of the production & selling’s planning of the C series VAIO laptops, the very colourful laptops (pink, blue, red,…)! At the time, I knew all about the … Continue reading
Friends, family, colleagues, random encounters during this trip…Almost everyone asks me the same questions: Why did you do it? How did you get yourself embarked in this “solo-around-the-world-trip” situation? Why did you wanted to be miles away from your hometown, Brussels? What do you expect out … Continue reading
I swear I must be the only person on this planet who didn’t know about this application, WhatsApp!! The worst is I actually have friends using it… and even my sister is using it!! You would believe that they would tell me about this … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, I wrote a list of all things I so wanted to experience but never had the guts to do it! I had my 30 things to do before turning 30 (yeaaaah, I know it sounds cliché; I admit it!). To be … Continue reading
So, you might wonder why I named my blog “Dory makes the leap!” ? In 2003, Pixar released a movie called “Finding Nemo”, starring a clownfish named Marlin & a regal tank called Dory. Dory is a naïve but good-hearted and optimistic … Continue reading