It’s time to reflect about my short stay in the Philippines…
- Sagada was adventurous, Banaue was educational, and Palawan island was paradise!!
- Filippinos were so kind, helpful, and smiling! All owners of hostels were attentive to my well-being, and making sure my stay was as nice and smooth as it could be.
- Spending hours, days at the seaside… it felt so good, so relaxing!
- The funny, colorfoul jeepneys with their little nicknames.
- I met many great, funny, interesting people during my stay.
- The pink rice that I hate in Banaue. Delicious!
- I didn’t get the chance to go to Bohol (to see the famous Chocolate mountains), nor to Cebu. Flights were a bit too expensive, so I had to change my original plans… I guess it’s the consequence to booking last minute flights 😦
- Not being able to visit the Underground River (One of The New 7 Wonders of Nature) because all entrance tickets were sold out during my stay… urgh!!
- Realizing that recovering from severe hangovers was taking me much more time than when I was in my early 20s.
- LOSING MY JACKET was the worst moment!